Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm backkkkkk!!!!!!

Okay, I'm back on the blog scene. I never realized how much drama there is in politics. These guys are mad at the governor and the governor wants people to think he's tough, so he says he's gonna be against those guys, and then the other guys have to side with the first guys even though they are a different party, because they both don't like the governor.

As Sen MJ Garcia would say: Let's just all get along and support eachother's bills!

Speaking of bills, I need to watch that old school house rock cartoon about how bills get passed because it is still kind of a mystery to me.

Speaking of mysteries, I am so excited to watch Lost tonight! Man! I wonder what new mystery will come up tonight!

Speaking of Lost, why would they make a building round like this, I get so lost. Sometimes I just walk circles around this place because I feel like I'm on that space ship from that movie with the monkies. You know, the one from like the 1980s.

Speaking of the 1980s, yesterday I modelled a wedding dress from the 1890s! It was so old and smelled like death, but it was a fun experience. It was for Hispanic Heritage day. The Sociedad Folklorika. If that doesn't sound hispanic I don't know what does.

Speaking of Hispanic, I am looking forward to making tacos for dinner tonight, with guacamole and salsa and cheeeps!

Speaking of guacamole, my fiance looks very handsome today in his green shirt. He hasn't worn that shirt in a while and I think it is a fine color on him.

Speaking of him, I enjoy working with my fiance just down the hall because after having a long distance relationship for two years it's nice to be able to take a 60 second walk to visit your loved one.

Speaking of loved one, my puppy is so cute and I am sad that I am missing her adorable tiny baby years. These are the years when she develops a personality of her own and is an all around little stinker!

Speaking of stinkers, my fiance started crying this morning because I kindly asked him to pick two dirty nasty cans off the beautifully new and exquisite furniture that I purchsed for him recently.

Speaking of exquisite.... I'm tired. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment