Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My New Obsession with Chan Luu Bracelets

I first saw these cool bracelets when I was flipping through the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. The caption for one of the photos read, "Jewelry by Chan Luu". So naturally I Googled the designer and found out that these were the wrap bracelets everyone in Hollywood, like Kate Hudson, Halle Berry and even Lady Gaga were wearing. When I looked through the collection the the Chan Luu website I saw that these bracelets were REALLY expensive. So, I found a high resolution photo online and found out how to make them for myself! It turns out they're really easy and that this look can be achieved at a fraction of the cost! Now, I've been experimenting with different colors of leather cord and beads. I also love giving these bracelets as gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment